New Artists Show
For potential new artists, our New Artists Show is on Friday, June 19th 2020. Submissions will be accepted from Friday, May 1st – Monday, May 18th 2020 at midnight.
Oregon and Washington artists are invited to submit a total of 5 images of their artwork via www.onlinejuriedshows.com during the dates listed above. All artists whose works pass the pre-jury process will be invited to submit the same 5 actual artworks with at least one to two pieces framed and ready to display. Images must represent work that will be available for inclusion in our upcoming shows. Please note that there is a $25 application fee for the New Artists Show.
If you are an Oregon artist and wish to apply, you may visit the website www.onlinejuriedshows.com and look for the RSG Logo for the New Artist Show.
Image Submission Guidelines
- Each artist may submit up to three (Spring and Fall Member Artist Shows) or five (New Artists Show) images, only one per artwork.
- Images should be high quality and submitted in digital format through OnlineJuriedShows.com.
- Artists must only submit images of available work for the Gallery jury’s consideration.
- The Rental Sales Gallery reserves the right to disqualify entries if actual artwork differs markedly from images originally submitted.
- For the best image quality the judges can review, you will want your images sized to the approximate resolution of at least 800 pixels* and no greater than 1920 pixels on the LONGEST side @ 72ppi. Your image MUST be at least 800 pixels on the longest side. Be sure to include image title, size, medium and price as indicated.
- You will also be instructed to submit some general information about yourself, your background, education and your résumé via the website.