Oregon and Washington artists are invited to submit a total of 5 images of their artwork via www.onlinejuriedshows.com during the dates listed below. All artists whose works pass the pre-jury process will be invited to submit the same 5 actual artworks with at least one to two pieces framed and ready to display. Images must represent work that will be available for inclusion in the July New Artist gallery show, tentatively scheduled for the third Friday in July. The jury will meet in late June. All artists will receive notification via email supplied through OnlineJuriedShows.com. Finalists will receive further information via phone.
Submissions open between May 27 and June 17, 2017.
If you are an Oregon artist and wish to apply, you may visit the website www.onlinejuriedshows.com and look for the Museum’s blue P logo for the New Artist Show.
Image Submission Guidelines
- Each artist may submit up to five images, only one per artwork.
- Images should be high quality and submitted in digital format through OnlineJuriedShows.com.
- Artists must only submit images of available work for the Gallery jury’s consideration.
- The Rental Sales Gallery reserves the right to disqualify entries if actual artwork differs markedly from images originally submitted.
- For the best image quality the judges can review, you will want your images sized to the approximate resolution of at least 800 pixels* and no greater than 1920 pixels on the LONGEST side @ 72ppi. Your image MUST be at least 800 pixels on the longest side. Be sure to include image title, size, medium and price as indicated.
- You will also be instructed to submit some general information about yourself, your background, education and your résumé via the website.